2 250 000 $
Buy / Revenue Properties / 57 Av. Dobie
Nestled on a beautiful and tranquil street, this magnificent large duplex stands on a vast plot of land, being offered for the first time in 40 years. Having recently undergone significant renovations (roof, windows, plumbing, electricity, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, air conditioning, etc.), it will appeal to those seeking a turnkey property. Completely available to the new buyer as it has never been rented by the current owner. It features an attached double garage and 2 exterior parking spaces. An excellent opportunity not to be missed!
- Living Area2764.17 sq ft
- Year Built1928
- Total Floors2
- Powder Rooms0
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- CupboardWood ,Melamine ,Thermoplastic
- Heating systemSpace heating baseboards ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableOther ,Alarm system ,Wall-mounted heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Tandem
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,,
- Bathroom / WashroomOther ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Other ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost3 990 $
- Water taxes215 $ (2022)
- Municipal Taxes6 390 $ (2023)
- School taxes1 057 $ (2023)
Unit 57: All light fixtures, Samsung washer and dryer, all blinds, all built-in, heating tank. Unit 59: All light fixtures, Whirlpool washer and dryer, all blinds, all shelves and built-ins, electric car charger, shelves in garage, heating tank, garage door.
All personal belongings, furniture and all the artworks.
+ Large family room with fireplace and built-in TV.
+ Spacious bathroom with separate shower, heated floor and double vanity.
+ Master bedroom with plenty of built-in storage space
+ A magnificent kitchen with heated floor, quartz countertops and modern appliances.
+ Terrace in the back
+ A comfortable family room.
+ Two generously-sized bedrooms.
+ A full bathroom.
+ Laundry room with storage.
+ Access to heated garage.
+Bosch Built-in double oven
+Samsung gas 4 burners cook top
+Marathon wine fridge
+Towel warmer | Bathroom ground floor
+Towel warmer | Bathroom basement
+LG mural A/C
+Sharp TV | Bedroom
+Samsung TV | Living room
+ A large family room.
+ Laundry room with access to balcony.
+ Elegant dining room with plenty of prep space, granite countertops.
+ Spacious master bedroom.
+ A kitchen with heated natural stone floor, offering plenty of storage and preparation space.
+Kenmore built-in hood and microwave
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment role.
*The Sellers declare that the property was never rented since their acquisition.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.