1 149 000 $
Charming renovated semi-detached ideally located on the sunniest side of the street. Spacious and bright kitchen overlooking the perfectly manicured garden. One of the few properties in the sector to have a completely finished third floor. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a fully finished basement with hardwood floors. Yours to discover !
- Year Built1946
- Powder Rooms0
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges
- Heating systemHot water ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableEntry phone ,Alarm system ,Wall-mounted heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomWhirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Crank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost4 270 $
- Municipal Taxes6 392 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 069 $ (2020)
Kitchen Aid Fridge, Maytag Oven, Samsung Dishwasher, Kenmore Washing Machine, Whirlpool Dryer, 2 Electric fireplaces, Alarm System, Intercom.
Closet armoire in lobby, Televisions, Integrated sound system, All chandeliers and wall sconces, Mirrors (except the one from dining room), All window treatments, All furniture, pieces of art and personal belongings.
*** DECLARATIONS ***
* The choice of the inspector shall be agreed by both parties before the inspection.
* The living area was taken from the assessment roll of Montreal.
* A new certificate of location has been ordered by the SELLER.
***DESCRIPTION*** - Charming renovated semi-detached with beautiful brick facade; - Perfectly maintained and manicured garden, potentially large enough to accommodate a swimming pool (to be validated with the municipality); - Extension of the kitchen in 2003. Wood cabinetry, lots of storage and work surfaces; - 3 good sized bedrooms, 4th bedroom ideal for installing an office; - Attic (3rd floor) fully finished with bathroom; - Fully finished basement, with hardwood floors and high quality maple built-ins Within walking distance of: - Monkland Village - Monkland Tennis Club - West End Daycare Center - Orchard House Daycare Center - Benny Library - Benny Center - Benny Park - CLSC Benny Farm 5 minutes car ride from: Concordia University - Loyola Campus Close to several stops on various bus lines
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.