8 500 000 $
Once in a blue moon, one of the city’s finest and most beautiful of mansions hits the market after years of ownership by the same family. This is one of those homes, and the rare occasion to make it yours is now here. The soaring ceilings, incredible proportions, superb extension and park-like lot with pool, guest-house and more is ready for you.
- Year Built1922
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemOther ,Hot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableEntry phone ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted ,Tandem
- SidingBrick ,Stone
- ProximityCegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Jacuzzi bath-tub
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (5)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- TopographySloped ,Flat
- ViewPanoramic ,City
- Distinctive featuresIntergeneration
- Energy cost21 735 $
- Municipal Taxes40 404 $ (2019)
- School taxes7 150 $ (2019)
Appliances, washer, dryer including guest house, curtains and blinds, chandelier, pool accessories, speakers, sound system, outdoor fireplace.
***DESCRIPTION*** Main Floor
*A grand entry hall with vestibule welcomes guests to the impressive main floor.
*The western wing houses the formal living room, library and leads into the stunning garden-room overlooking both the lot and city beyond.
*The eastern wing holds the formal dining room which connects to the massive butler's pantry, service staircases and into the superb extension which features a state-of-the-art kitchen.
*Both the garden-room which serves as dinette and the kitchen lead onto the spacious heated terrace. Upper floors
*Spread over two floors, the numerous and expansive bedrooms offer endless possibilities for a large family who demands nothing but the finest.
*The third floor features high ceilings and offer spectacular views toward the city. Basement
*The basement gives access to the spacious five-car garage. The addition was also used for an additional two-door garage which could fit four cars parked in double tandem. A third garage is also accessible from here.
*The basement was also renovated to include a full inter-generational suite with full kitchen, bathroom, living room with fireplace and bedroom. Accessible both the main house and with its own entry. Grounds and secondary buildings
*A pool house was built at the bottom of the spacious driveway.
*The crystalline heated pool (approx 15 x 34 ft.) is surrounded by beautiful stonework.
*A large lower second level to the backyard is landscaped and offers thousands of additional useable outdoor square footage.
*The driveway as well as walkway to the main entrance are heated an offer true convenience for the perfect driveway all year round.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.