2 249 000 $
Buy / Houses / 489 Av. Argyle
Beautiful semi-detached townhouse in a prime location of Westmount featuring a 2-car garage and a private backyard. Its attractive curb appeal and brick façade welcome you to a calm and peaceful oasis where its perfect sun orientation allows for an abundance of natural light to penetrate the home throughout the entire day. The inside layout is ideal for everyday living, hosting friends and family. Enjoy the outdoors with its private garden, spacious terrace, and front balcony. The property provides a gas fireplace, skylight, and solarium. Walking distance from Greene Avenue, Victoria Village, schools and public transportation.
- Living Area2104.34 sq ft
- Year Built1925
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Patio ,Landscape
- Heating systemHot water ,Space heating baseboards ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Wall-mounted heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageDetached ,Double width or more
- Rental appliancesOther
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Other ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung ,Crank handle
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Energy cost4 492 $
- Municipal Taxes10 769 $ (2023)
- School taxes1 348 $ (2022)
All light fixtures, all window treatments, all the blinds, alarm system equipments, all built-ins, remote controls for the garage and fireplace. Central vacuum and accessories, all wall mounted a/c units w/remote(s), (following see addenda).
All televisions and brackets, all personal belongings and furniture.
+ A vestibule will lead you directly to a refined living room boasting beautiful finishings and a gas fireplace
+ The generously sized dining room lies ahead adjacent to the open concept kitchen with a large center island.
+ The delightfully renovated kitchen includes high-end appliances with access to a small exterior terrace and private backyard which is perfect for intimate gatherings.
+ A beautiful, wide, wooden staircase sun-kissed all day thanks to its skylight leads to 3 practical bedrooms.
+ 2 sizable bedrooms each feature their own designated closet space while one which features an balcony.
+ A spacious primary bedroom can be found at the back of the home with its exclusive en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and solarium.
+ Well-appointed family bathroom.
+ Large family room.
+ Laundry room.
+ Complete Bathroom.
+ Sizable bedroom.
+ Private backyard and spacious terrace.
+ Double car garage.
+ AAA Location.
+ Basement: 7'2
+ Ground floor: 9'0
+ 2nd floor: 8'11
+Whirlpool washer and dryer
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.